Norme sulla privacy
Custom S.p.A (hereinafter called "the company") observes personal information protection regulation and this company is doing its best in protecting users' rights by specifying personal information handling policy of application and web site based on applicable law. These principles support the highest privacy standards in international trade and commerce and human resource management. Custom S.p.A., employees, and those working on behalf of company are informed about these policies and practices and are expected to follow them. Company privacy polices and practices reflect and reinforce the company values of trust, integrity, and quality.Personal information items to be collected and collection method
The company may entrust input of personal information to personal information handling personnel of an institution that uses this program. All Custom S.p.A. employees, board members, and contracted parties working on behalf of Custom S.p.A. must comply with these specific policies, even if local law is less restrictive. Specific practices are tailored to meet the legal, regulatory, and cultural requirements of the countries and regions where Custom S.p.A. operates.Retention and using of personal information
Personal information of users is destroyed without delay when collection and using purpose of personal information are accomplished.
- Custom S.p.A. does not sell, rent or lease personal information of covered individuals:
- Custom S.p.A. provides notice and choice to individuals regarding the type of personal information collected and its intended uses.
- Custom S.p.A. reviews the purposes for which data is to be collected from covered individuals to ensure that our data collection supports reasonable business requirements.
- Custom S.p.A. does not use personal information obtained from covered individuals for purposes that are incompatible with the purposes stated in our notices.
Our Privacy Policies reflect current global principles and standards on handling personal information as incorporating in Italian Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 (The "Data Protection Law") and the EU Directive 95/46/CE. Under Italian Law personal data must be used in accordance with fundamental human rights and freedom, and with personal dignity of the data subject, with particular reference to confidentiality, the protection of personal identity and right to the protection of personal data. Art. 4(1)(a) of the law defines the use of data as any operation or complex of operations, performed even without the use of electronic aids, concerning the collection, recording, organization, conservation, consultation, processing, modification, sorting, extraction, comparison, utilization, interconnecting, blocking, notification, disclosure, deletion and destruction data, even if not entered in a database.
- Users and legal representatives are entitled to inquire or modify personal information of themselves or children aged below full 14 years old at any time and request for subscription termination as stated at art. 7 of D.lgs 196/2003.
- In case that users request for correction of error of personal information, concerned personal information is not used or provided until correction is completed. In addition, in case that wrong personal information is provided to any third party, correction will be made by notifying correction handling result to such third party without delay.
- Custom S.p.A. complies with relevant privacy and data protection laws in which Custom S.p.A. operates in accordance in every case with the EU Directive n. 95/46/CE.